Monday, July 24, 2017

BBTB2 Challenge - Water Fun

Hi all!

I hope you are all having a great summer!  As usual mine is flying by way to fast.  I had 2 of my grandsons over yesterday and I swear I can never get over how cute they are but boy do they wear me out!

I have another layout for you today for the current Bitten By the Bug 2 challenge - Water Fun.


These are pictures from the cruise we went on back in 2011.  This layout is done using my first kit from Scrapbook Generation - more on that in my next post.


In place of one of the pictures I used this little starfish cut out - it was a card but I took out the score marks and then cut it down so it fit and added the border punched pink piece.  I also cut the flamingo and the bit of beach to add next to the sayings which came from a sticker sheet in the kit.


On the other side I threw in this cute palm tree with another bit of beach.

So get out your pics of some water fun and scrap them or make another project and join our challenge!  To see more inspiring projects head to the BBTB2 challenge blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these fabulous pictures and how you arranged them on your layout. You always make yhe nicest layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Caroline said, I really love your layout design and how you included so many photos and embellishments without it feeling too busy. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts, so much summer fun. Great choices with the Cricut cuts.

    ReplyDelete